Members must realize that membership on the GIDRT requires a serious commitment and everyone must assess their willingness to take the time necessary to acquire and maintain a high level of proficiency.
To join the GIDRT as a diver, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum age, 17 years
- Good physical condition
- Certified or certifiable as a scuba diver
- Committed to the team
The process required to join the GIDRT are:
- Submit a written application form
- Review of application by the GIDRT officers, and interview by one or more of the officers or board of directors.
- Vote by the membership, and upon approval, six-month probationary period, followed by final approval by the membership.
- Attend our monthly meeting at the rural fire station.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the team you can email us email@example.com.